FAQ Center of KeepMusic YouTube Music Converter
How to register KeepMusic YouTube Music Converter for Mac?
 Launch KeepMusic YouTube Music Converter on Mac, and log in to your YouTube Music account. Please note that KeepMusic will not take any information out of your account. Then click the Register to get the registration window. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
 Fill in the two blanks with your registration Email and license code that you have received from the email. Then click "Register" to register the program.
There are two possible causes for invalid code.
 The registration code doesn't match the program. Please make sure you are running the right program.
 Extra spaces are accidentally added while filling in your e-mail and code. Please check whether there are spaces before or after the registration info.
If you still get the Error Message, please contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
When your subscription is renewed, the new license key will be delivered to your email address. If you do not receive the license key after the subscription is renewed, please check your Spam E-mail folder just in case it was incorrectly classified as spam. And you can provide registered email address and order ID to our support team via email@example.com. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will send you the newly updated license.
In order to meet users' needs and provide a better service, KeepMusic offers 3 subscription plans. Following are things to be aware of:
1. There are 3 types of subscription plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 year/ Lifetime). The plan you choose will determine how long you can use the program to save tracks from YouTube Music.
2. 1-month or 1-year subscription will auto-renew after 1 month or 1 year. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the auto-renew at any time before the renewal date.
3. Each license can be used on one PC only.
4. KeepMusic commits a money-back guarantee within 5 days for KeepMusic YouTube Music Converter 1-month & 12-month plan, and 30 days for the lifetime plan. For more details, please visit the Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read KeepMusic Subscription FAQ.
Yes, KeepMusic YouTube Music Converter supports batch conversion, so you can add the entire playlist to convert.
1. Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of KeepMusic. Please make sure the songs you want to convert can be played normally on the YouTube Music web player in Chrome.
2. Please do not connect any external audio device to your computer during the conversion and don't play YouTube Music on other devices at the same time.
If the problem persists, please contact the support team. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
KeepMusic YouTube Music Converter supports keeping the track number for albums. Please choose "Track Number" in the "Output File Name" tab of the Setting window. In addition, if you want to save the converted songs in the same order as the original playlist, please choose "Playlist Index".
Note: If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the detailed information to our support team via email@example.com. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. We will submit your feedback to our developers and inform you if the solution is available.