How to Download YouTube Playlist for Free
YouTube playlists are a fantastic feature that allows users to curate and organize their favorite videos into a single collection. Whether you're compiling a playlist of music videos, educational content, or a series of entertaining vlogs, YouTube playlists enable you to easily access and enjoy your desired content without the hassle of searching for individual videos. You can create your own playlists or discover and follow playlists made by other users, making it a convenient way to discover new content and share your taste with others. With YouTube playlists, you can customize your video-watching experience and keep all your desired videos in one place.
Whether you want to enjoy your favorite music offline or binge-watch a series of captivating videos, downloading YouTube playlists can save you time and data. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to effortlessly download YouTube playlists using reliable and user-friendly tools. With our easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be able to create your collection of videos in no time. Let's get started!
1. Download YouTube Audio to MP3, M4A or WEBM Format: YouTube Playlist Downloader not only offers free MP3/M4A/WEBM file extraction for YouTube music and playlists but also a great tool for downloading YouTube videos. When you add a video that you wish to download, the application will automatically detect all of the audio tracks. You can then choose the audio track you require and press the Download button. The downloaded songs can be listened to offline or played on different devices.
2. No Need to Install Extra App: In addition, YouTube Playlist Downloader has a user-friendly interface and straightforward operations. You can quickly learn how to download your preferred YouTube videos and audio to your computer, even if this is your first time using it.
3. Available for Use at No Cost: If you want to download your favorite YouTube videos for offline viewing or other uses, you must sign up for YouTube Premium. YouTube Playlist Downloader is devoted to assisting you in downloading music and movies from YouTube. You can easily save YouTube videos into HD MP4/MKV files and enjoy them offline on any device with the aid of this free program.
4. Download YouTube Videos to MP4/MKV: Users who want to download YouTube videos on their computers can use YouTube Playlist Downloader. It supports users to search for the video they want to download using keywords or URLs and retain the original sound quality after downloading. Up to 8K video quality is the maximum.
It also supports downloading YouTube videos in batches at fast speed, saving them in MP4/MKV format, compatible with different types of playback devices, to achieve playback on different devices.
5. Free Updates and Technical Support: The developers provide all users with free technical assistance and upgrades. If you encounter any problems with the program, just don't hesitate to contact the support team. Any comments or suggestions are also welcomed.
Extra Tips: How to Download YouTube Music Playlists?
In addition to music on YouTube, you may also want to download YouTube Music Playlist to your personal device to enjoy. KeepMusic YouTube Music Converter will help you a lot. No matter you are a Free member or a Premium subscriber, you can use it to get what you need.
How it works?
Step 1 Launch YouTube Video Downloader.
Step 2 Customize Download Settings
Click the Setting button on the upper right corner to customize the video quality (High, Medium, Low), subtitle language, simultaneous download, and output path. In the simultaneous download option, you can choose how many videos you want to download at the same time.
Step 3 Customize the Output Format
YouTube Video Downloader empowers you to download videos or audio from YouTube. Directly hit the Advanced Download icon, followed that a window will pop up allowing you to select the quality, format, original size, and subtitle of the video. Choose MP3 format.
Video Output Format: MP4/MKV
Audio Output Format: MP3/M4A/WEBM
Video Quality: 480P/720P/1080PUHD/4K/8K
Step 4 Add Songs to Download
Copy-paste the link to the video containing the song you want to download and press Enter to search.
Step 5 Start to Download YouTube Music
Then click the Download button to start downloading songs from YouTube.
Step 6 Check the Downloaded Audio
After downloading, you can click on Library to find the well-downloaded YouTube audio on the local drive.
With the help of the YouTube Playlist Downloader, extracting songs from YouTube will not be difficult. In addition, you can also download YouTube Music to your computer with the help of KeepMusic YouTube Music Converter. After reading this article, now you can download YouTube playlists and share them with your friends.